Single copy of the second issue of the latest volume (31) of SNOWBOARDER Magazine, with Desiree Melancon on the cover.
Inside November Issue 31.2
- The 2019 Coat Check – The best new jackets from Volcom, 686, Burton, Oneill, Holden, DC, Airblaster and Dakine on display.
- The Continuing Education Of Desiree Melancon – Exclusive feature interview with Desiree Melancon.
- Ne Pals – Austin Smith and Bryan Fox explore the shred terrain of the Himalayans.
- Signature Status – The making of Tommy Gesme’s Blender.
- Turning Man – Danny Davis and friends get turnt.
- Namedroppers – Pro model freestyle board showcase.
$4.00 per issue