Variety Package Deal: 24 Movies for $150
6 x The Snowboarder Movie: Everybody, Everybody
6 x Unconditional (Starring Jamie Anderson and more!)
6 x Contrast (Featuring Bode Merrill, Desiree Melancon, Erik Leon, and more!)
6 x Veer (Featuring Jesse Paul, Jordan Small, Melissa Riitano, and more!)
This offer is exclusive to brick and mortar retailers and will be supported by a promotional campaign within SNOWBOARDER social channels. Furthermore, promotional assets will be provided to all stores that place an order for the variety package deal.
The Snowboarder Movie: Everybody, Everybody
- Director: Ted Borland
- Starring: Jill Perkins, Phil Hansen, Rene Rinnekongas, Gus Warbington, JJ Westbury, Reid Smith, Gab Jacques, Finn Westbury, Gabe Ferguson, Benny Milam, Brandon Davis, Cooper Whittier and more.
- With every stairset and step-down, kink and cornice, cheesewedge and cheesegrater, runway and rideout, Everybody, Everybody invites viewers into SNOWBOARDER’s sixth season-long cinematic session as 12 riders, an eclectic cross section of snowboarding’s hellbent vanguard, partake in the quixotic quest for the perfect video part. Fueled by youth, angst and unlimited data plans the Everybody, Everybody roster spent last winter sending it across the Northern Hemisphere shepherded by director/editor Ted Borland. Alongside the rest of the film support staff, Ryan Finder, Derek Weimer & Anton Kiiski, Ted and company were able to capture every make, battle, nbd and b-roll moment in hi-res.
- Starring: Jamie Anderson, Jess Kimura, Charles Reid, Dustin Craven, Maria Thompson, Darcy Sharpe, Stefi Luxton, Yuka Fujimori, Will Jackaways, Alexis Roland and More
- Director: Clayton Larsen
- As a daughter of The Sierra, Jamie Anderson grew up on the slopes of the South Shore of Lake Tahoe. Her prodigious talents as a pre-teen snowboarding savant made her a podium contender from the moment she arrived at the X Games in Aspen more than a decade ago. Since then, Jamie has amassed more X Games and Olympic medals than any other woman in history. Yet, being the best competitive snowboarder of all-time is an asterisk that Jamie leaves behind as she pursues even greater riding challenges far from the contest circuit. Powder, slush, corduroy and pillows, Unconditional presents the wide pan of Jamie’s 2019 season as she sets out to expands her horizon beyond the contest bib.
- Starring: Bode Merrill, Desiree Melancon, Erik Leon
- Director: Paul Osborne
- The collaborative vision of CONTRAST is to pair progressive riding with a point of view and aesthetic that will not only provoke the stoke but also take the viewer on a more cerebral visual journey. By juxtopozing the ubiquituous experience of daytime riding with the darker hues and shadows inherent with after-hours exploits Contrast creates an ethereal viewing experience.
- Starring: Jesse Paul, Jordan Small, Melissa Riitano, Nirvana Ortanez, Mike Liddle, Tony Wagner & More.
- Director: Dan Tyler
- With Veer six riders set out to reinterpret urban snowboarding in their own creative ways. The smaller roster highlights each riders take on tricks and terrain in a dense, action based, intimate ensemble format. Shot primarily in mid-western locales Veer avoids the bells and whistles that have become the snow porn norm in favor of raw action that is as relatable as it is inspiring.